A socially responsible investment!
Microcredit is possible because of solidarity. The community lends to the community. ACEM Microcredit Montreal is a local actor that mobilizes individuals, businesses, organizations, and financial partners who want to contribute positively to the social and economic development of Montreal through the injection of capital. With their financial capital, community investors see proof that socially responsible investments can act as a tool to improve society and create macroeconomic effects.
This capital is dedicated to the exclusive use of marginalized and excluded individuals without access to traditional sources of financing who have the capacity to develop and manage an entrepreneurial project. We guarantee that 100% of the amounts invested are allocated to entrepreneurs through our capital fund.
Why invest in ACEM Microcrédit Montréal?
- To make a socially responsible investment
- To improve the social conditions of vulnerable populations
- To finance business projects and create jobs for the community
- To take part in the creation of a more just and sustainable society
- To promote microcredit as a tool for community development in the economy
- To benefit from a financial and social return on investment
ACEM Microcrédit Montréal in Numbers
in loans since 1990
of a lever effect in the economy
of enterprises in business after 5 years
jobs created and maintained
What our investors are saying
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
Contact us to learn more about investing with us.
Please answer the question to ensure that you are not a robot!